Gasification Solution provides a sustainable and effective destruction of the hazardous materials.
Alter NRG Plasma Gasification is a commercially
proven, operationally robust and cost competitive solution for the treatment of hazardous waste. Over the last decade, we have deployed our plasma gasification technology in two
hazardous waste-to-energy facilities and amassed over eight years of operational experience. Most recently, we have leveraged this experience to design a turnkey hazardous waste solution
that is positioned to set a new standard for hazardous waste treatment globally.
Click here to learn more about the projects in
Pune, India and Shanghai, China.
Plasma Gasification Solution for hazardous waste destruction:
- No dioxins or furans are generated due to high temperature created by Plasma Torches
- Produces high quality syngas that can be used in gas turbines or liquid conversions
- Modular design controls site specific construction and installation costs
- Allows the facility to be configured in a custom manner for co-location opportunities
- Turnkey plant solution includes design, fabrication, installation and commissioning
|hazardous waste solution can handle multiple waste streams, including both liquids and solids:
- Petrochemical, etc.
- Produces a non-leaching/benign vitrified slag
- Slag can be used as a construction aggregate, landscaping blocks, rock wool insulation, floor tiles etc. vs.
leachable incinerator fly ash